Michael Jackson Death Blamed on Rx Meds
Yesterday we lost a very talented and human artist because of prescription drugs. Michael Jackson was taking a cocktail of up to SEVEN prescription drugs in the months before his death, Life & Style has confirmed.
The star had been taking prescription painkillers including anti-anxiety drugs Xanax, Zoloft and painkiller Demerol in recent months, sources close to Jackson say. The insider close to the star said he took a suspected overdose of drugs on Thursday morning, which caused respiratory and cardiac arrest.
Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman confirmed Jackson may have had trouble with prescription drugs as he prepared for his London show. “This was something which I feared and something which I warned about,” Oxman said on CNN. “I can tell you for sure that this is something I warned about. Where there is smoke there is fire.”
Mr Oxman compared Michael to Anna Nicole Smith, alleging that Michael had ‘enablers’ just like her.
I also recommend you visit a very truthful explanation from Lisa Marie Presley’s MySpace post on Michael.